[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4769: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Brewing Forum • View topic - SNPA Clone (MM)

SNPA Clone (MM)

Tell us what you are brewing, show us your methods, and remember we like pictures

SNPA Clone (MM)

Postby aamcle » Wed Aug 26, 2015 20:51

The kit is all set up, water treatment done and the strike temp calculated.

08:00 I'll start the water heating :)

Edited.

I re-ran the autotune for all the good it did, but on with the pictures.

Grain, just cause its traditional :)

The equipment set up.

The insides.

Controls.

Hops in old BIAB bag.

All Wrapped up.

It's a simple recirculating BIAB rig and I no-chilled in the urn, I'll inoculate in the morning when it's cooled. I spray the lid with starsan prior to covering the urn after the boil, that and the residual heat from the boil seem to pasteurise/sanitise it well enough.

If I was planning to store the wort for any great length of time I'd use a cube.

After the lid goes on I give it a wind or two of cling film to keep any flying nasties out.

It all went well except that I had to control the mash temperature manually because the autotune conditions where not representative of the running conditions.

Atb. Aamcle.
aamcle
Brewer