[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Brewing Forum • View topic - Bulldog mixed berries cider kit review.

Bulldog mixed berries cider kit review.

Discussions of interest about making wine, cider and other fermented beverages

Bulldog mixed berries cider kit review.

Postby abeyptfc » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:09

Hi folks, decided to buy this cider kit to see if it was anything like the Kopparberg version.
It turned out very well, I made it up to about 21 litres. You don’t have to add any sugar as it’s a 2 can kit. It fermented right down to 0 and ended up 4.9%.
I added 2 kg of raspberries after fermentation and left them steeping for a few days aswell. It is very dry as you would expect but not too dry that it is undrinkable. Pretty happy with it overall, if I was making it again I would try and stop the fermentation earlier to make it a bit sweeter. I’ll post a pic when I next have a pint of it.
cheers.
abeyptfc
Brewer

Re: Bulldog mixed berries cider kit review.

Postby thepatchworkdoll » Mon Aug 26, 2019 13:22

Hi Mark
Never spoken for ages. How you doing. Still brewing away furiously at the Brewery. And i see your still making the odd cider. Speak to you later.
Regards
Pete
thepatchworkdoll
Brewer